Interested in accessing all of Paul’s digital images to enhance your congregation’s worship experience? Subscribe to our downloadable images library and have full access to all of these images all year long! OR purchase individual images without a subscription.
Drawn to the Word and Artist Paul Oman are providing you with quality images of Paul’s work for use in worship, on-line worship, Bible education and outreach. These images are suitable for digital use and bulletin print quality (JPG, 1800 px longest side at 300 dpi).
- Give visual focus to Word and Worship
- Serve as preaching and teaching tools
- Open up faith-talk discussions about the stories
- Make the stories memorable long after worship
- All Revised Common Lectionary Gospel images for every week throughout the year
- Additional Bible story images from Old & New Testaments, connecting with the Narrative Lectionary & “Build Your Own Series” selections
- License for digital & printed use of each image
- Use of all images throughout your subscription year, 24/7/365
- Bible passage reference
- Revised Common Lectionary reference
- Narrative Lectionary reference
- Key word search (i.e. shepherd, good samaritan, baptism, etc.)
© Drawn to the Word/Paul Oman Fine Art. All Rights Reserved.
From: $99.00 / year
unlimited use of all images during year of purchase.
Church/Client Contact Details
Terms & Conditions
- License. Paul Oman grants Church/Client use of the digital downloadable image(s) received for the stated period of time (subscription or one-time use).
- Ownership of Digital Images of Paul Oman artwork. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, artist Paul Oman reserves all rights worldwide, as the sole and exclusive owner of these digital images.
- Usage Permissions. Church/Client has permission to use these digital images in worship, preaching, teaching, education, projection, on-line digital worship and devotionals, outreach, and promotion of your church’s worship and programming. These images may be printed up to a maximum of 8.5 inches on the longest side (for example, for printed church bulletins, inserts, newsletters).
- Usage Restrictions. Client/Church does not have permission to use these digital images for reproduction of printed materials larger than 8.5 inches in the longest direction, fine art prints or giclees’, and/or for financial profit, without specific written permission from the Artist Paul Oman.
- Citing Permission. The following copyright permission line is to appear with the published images:© Drawn to the Word/Paul Oman Fine Art. All Rights Reserved.www.paulomanfineart.com
Costs are based on your congregation’s verified Average Weekly Worship Attendance.
High Resolution Images for Publications/Other Uses – please contact Paul Oman directly.
Need only a single image license? click here.
Hope Lutheran Church, Cedar Hill, TX
Paul’s Drawn to the Word paintings bring the Gospel to bear on our faith family just as fast as the spoken Word, prayers, and music. In our worship life, Drawn to the Word invites us down another avenue to see, imagine, and respond to God’s saving love.
St. Luke's Lutheran Church, New Richmond, WI
Paul’s art work tells the story in a vivid way, adding depth to the proclaimed Word and expanding our imagination into the Biblical text. I recommend using his work to add to your worship experiences!
Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Venice, Florida
Our residents have been asking, ‘How can we use more of Paul’s images in our worship services?
Faith Haven, Fort Dodge, Iowa